Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of McCall, we pride ourselves on our advanced training and technology that enables us to handle any job with expertise and efficiency. Our team of professionals undergoes extensive training to stay up-to-date with the latest restoration techniques and industry best practices. We believe in continuous learning and improvement to deliver the highest quality service to our customers.
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, we have the tools and equipment necessary to tackle even the most challenging restoration projects. From advanced moisture detection devices to powerful water extraction equipment, our cutting-edge technology allows us to assess the extent of the damage accurately and provide precise solutions tailored to each unique situation.
Our commitment to using advanced technology goes hand in hand with our dedication to delivering exceptional results. By staying at the forefront of the restoration industry, we can efficiently restore your property, mitigating further damage and minimizing disruption to your life or business.
Whether it's water damage restoration, fire damage cleanup, mold remediation, or any other restoration service, our advanced training and technology enable us to provide superior services. We combine our expertise, industry knowledge, and advanced tools to ensure that every job is completed to the highest standards.
When you choose SERVPRO of McCall, you can have peace of mind knowing that our team is equipped with the latest training and technology to handle any restoration job efficiently and effectively.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.